GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scope of Terms
The current version of our general terms and conditions (Terms) at the point in time of the purchase order applies and constitutes the only Terms. These Terms govern any orders placed using, and purchases made, in connection with the Belvideredot.com and Belvideredot, LLC (Belvidere) Website (Website). Please read these Terms carefully. You agree to be bound by these Terms by placing orders, using, and/or making purchases, in connection with the Website. Do not place orders, use, or make purchases in connection with the Website if you do not agree to these Terms. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights.
The Website and the information contained on it, including the pricing for any book(s) or other products, may be supplemented, removed, changed and/or updated without notice to you. We may revise these Website Terms without notice to you. All changes will be effective when posted on the Website and you should check the Website from time to time to review these Terms because they are binding on you.
We reserve the right to make partial deliveries. We deliver at the cost and the risk of the recipient, which is you. Postage costs will be included in the invoice, and payable by you. Belvidere is not liable for shipments lost or damaged during transport. Belvidered does not guarantee the observance of a certain delivery deadline. Damage claims by you or others due to late delivery are excluded. All shipped sales of book(s) and other products are FOB Hackettstown, New Jersey, unless otherwise designated by Belvideredot. Title and risk of loss to each shipment of book(s) and other products shall pass to you upon transfer to the shipping agent, FOB.
Only books and products that are in perfect, resellable condition are accepted for return. A return-processing fee of 15% of the net value of the sale will be charged. The order date and invoice number must be specified in any return. If this information is missing, the return will be credited at a 50% reduction. Returns that are damaged or contain customer handwriting or other related markings are excluded from returns.
Eligibility: Credit Card Terms/Use
To order any book(s) or other products, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older. You will be required to give us a valid credit card number (VISA, MASTERCARD, American Express or any other issuer then accepted by Belvidere) and associated payment information at the time you order book(s) or any other product hereunder, including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) the credit card type, (iii) the date of expiration of your credit card, (iv) billing address, and (v) an activation number or codes needed to charge your card. Your credit card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. By providing Belvidere your credit card number and associated payment information, you are confirming that Belvidere is authorized to immediately invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Belvidere as a result of your purchase of any book(s) or other products. You agree to immediately notify Belvidere of any changes in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Belvidere reserves the right, at any time, to change its pricing and billing methods for book(s) and other products sold, immediately upon posting on the Website.
By placing an order using and/or by making a purchase in connection with the Website, you warrant to us that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us in the country in which you are located. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the details that you provide are correct and complete and for informing us of any changes.
Taxes/Duties and Similar Fees/Charges
You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your orders and purchases (including any taxes imposed on your orders and purchases, including, not limited to, sales, use or value-added taxes, as appropriate). Belvidere may automatically charge and withhold such taxes for orders to be delivered to addresses within any jurisdiction that deems it required. When you order book(s) or other products for overseas delivery, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the package with the book(s) or products arrive at the destination that you specified. Any charges for customs clearance have to be borne by you, as Belvideredot has no control over such charges and cannot foresee the amount charged (if any).
Complaints – Hopefully None
If you have a complaint, and we hope you do not, then said complaints must be received by Belvidere in writing within two weeks of the receipt of the delivery with the specification of the invoice number, invoice date and the nature of the alleged defect.
Belvideredot, LLC, (Belvidere) shall:
- maintain confidential, secure and private personal information collected from individuals that utilize our website;
- employ reasonable precautions to maintain adequate security with respect to our information maintenance procedures as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control (we use Secure Socket Layer [SSL] for authentication and private communications);
- collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us, to be used for the intended purposes for which you provided same;
- not sell, rent or lease our customer’s lists or related information to third parties without your permission; and
- always reserve the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time, if and as we see fit (we will post said changes to our website homepage at belvideredot.com).
By using Belvidere’s website, you are consenting to the following:
- voluntarily providing various personal information, which may include, but not necessarily be limited to: your name, email, physical/mailing address(es), payment-related information, including credit and/or debit card information;
- allowing us access/use to other information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies and tracking data; and
- you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Privacy Statement – if you do not agree with same, kindly refrain from further use of our site (i.e., your continued use of our website confirms you are in agreement with, and accept, our policies and procedures).
Belvidere may also:
- collect and use personal information with regard to optimizing our website operations;
- use your personal information to better inform you of products and/or services available from belvideredot.com;
- follow websites and/or pages that our users visit to help us both tailor our services and website to our customer’s needs;
- disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, if required, or believed to be required, in accordance with applicable laws;
- collect anonymous demographic information, such as gender, income, profession and the like; and
- gather information about your browser operating system uses and the like.
Belvidere does not:
- knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen, we shall delete said information from our database); and
- claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of any third party websites, which have links to, or are affiliated with, our website.
If you have any questions or concerns, kindly contact us as follows: email@example.com; or at Belvideredot, LLC, 221 High Street, Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840.
All visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us; to unsubscribe, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.